Are you looking for a challenging and exciting role where you will have the opportunity to use your brilliant organisational and administrative skills?
We are delighted to be recruiting for a part-time Executive Personal Assistant to join our small, friendly and dedicated team in support of our CEO.
Our ideal candidate will work 9:00am to 5:00pm on Monday, with remaining working hours agreed with the CEO in a flexible manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing professional secretarial and administrative support to CEO
- Assisting the CEO in contact management and providing briefs to the CEO for external meetings and events
- Assisting the CEO to manage project and critical deadlines
- Administering our website and blog, maintaining our PR plan and assisting the CEO with PR and sector profile building
- Managing the annual board work plan and task schedule
- Providing administrative support of the Board including preparing minutes
- Booking and scheduling appointments, organising events and catering for meetings
- Managing and ensuring that our systems for filing or in place and being adhered to
- Supporting colleagues during times of absence or peak work periods, pitching in to ensure the organisation delivers high-quality customer service
Flexibility is essential, as you will be required to work some evenings throughout the year when Board and Audit Committee meetings are held. With sufficient notice and consideration for business needs, you may be requested to work additional hours/days when necessary. You may also flexibly request a change in your schedule to suit your personal needs, should you wish it.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a fantastic team in the beautiful town of Cirencester.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven IT, literacy and numeracy skills with knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Fantastic organisation, communication and customer service skills
- A good understanding of websites & social media with a flair for identifying PR opportunities
- A strong ability to prioritise workloads and anticipate support requirements
- Highly capable at working accurately and effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about, governance requirements is essential
£26,000 to £27,000 pa FTE
Part-time (20 to 24 hours a week with flexible working)
Closing date: noon 1st July 2019